Tuesday, October 28, 2008

So impatient


Ok! Last week we had our family Christmas photo's done at our photographers. She said to look for the proofs online in about a week. It will not have been a week until Thursday and I can't quit looking for them. Then, I took Madison tonight to Sears to get her 6 month photo's. There is this dress that's been our family for 40 years. My sister wore it at 6 mths, her girls did, I did, and my girls have. So, needless to say, it's a pretty special dress. Well, the proofs are available on line within 24-48 hrs. The photographer told me to log in after 5:00 PM tomorrow and see if they are there....that it is possible they will be. Now I'm on pins and needles wanting to view pictures! I know! Crazy huh? And of course Madison did WONDERFUL during the photo shoot. Smiles and giggles everywhere! You know what that means right? It means I want to spend more money on pictures that I can't really afford to. The only reason I went there is because I had a coupon for a package deal for $9.99 and a free 11 x 13. I knew alot of people would want them since it's a tradition with this dress and there was NO way we could afford to get pics for everyone from our regular photographer. We were the only session tonight from 6:00-close so they let me change her outfit 3 different times. Because they were all such great pictures, I just bought a proof collage of 6 different photo's to go along side the package deal. 2 pics in each outfit. I HAD to have it! lol
I think I've decided the most expensive things about having kids (other than diapers, formula, birthdays, Christmas, Proms, Weddings and grandkids) HAS to be photos! Actually, photo's are probably more expensive than some of the events I listed above. We have them made 2 times a year. Spring and Fall for our Christmas pics. (we do them the end of October so we will have them back by mid to late Nov and I can get them all addressed and out in the mail). So our family knows what it means when we hear people say they are picture poor. LOL
WOW!!! I never thought I could type all of that just over the thought of being impatient waiting on proofs! This is a picture of Madison in the family dress.

No comments: