Wednesday, April 15, 2009

If you're wondering where I've been....


If you are wondering why I haven't been blogging so much, I can sum it up with 2 words. SICK KIDS!!! Between Calebs ear infections and Madi's asthma, it's been a doozie of a winter. Madison is now on breathing treatments daily. 1 every day and another as needed. Today was her first day doing 2 treatments and let me tell you....it's not easy getting an almost 1 yr old to sit still while steam goes up her nose for several minutes. She's actually doing better than I thought she would but it's still not an easy task to take on. Nothing scares me more than a child with breathing issues. At least now we have answers other than the ones from the quack of dr.'s that kept telling us, "oh, she's just one of those kids that keeps a cold all season." I've never seen a kid that just kept a cold all season and if they did, it's because they weren't being treated for the symptoms they were showing. For the most part, the breathing treatments have made a world of difference. We still have bad days but at least not every day is a bad day anymore. At least we've been able to resume some "normality" if there is such a thing. lol I will try and update more often. I will be having surgery on the 27th and might not be around much until after I recoup from that but I promise to try and be better! :)

No comments: